Take action and raise awareness NOW. Today, January 11, is National Human Trafficking Awareness Day and we want you to join us in the fight to eradicate child sex trafficking in America. At least 100,000 children are used in prostitution every year in the United States. Shared Hope International is working tirelessly to prevent the exploitation of America’s children – but awareness is essential and that means we need YOUR help!
Be visible on behalf of the invisible voices of enslaved children – help us raise awareness in America by taking a few minutes out of your day to spread the word – Kids are NOT for Sale. We have devised a number of ways to take action with the simple click of a mouse. Browse through our list and Take Action!
- Recommend this blog entry to your friends and family and encourage them to get informed on this issue that is close to your heart.
- Write your legislator to express concerns about child sex trafficking. Let it be known that victims of child sex trafficking exist in every state, including your own. Visit our policy page to download a written letter ready for you to sign and send to your legislator.
Sign the Petition to add your voice in the fight against demand for children abused through trafficking. When we join together, we are powerful!
- Share videos about sex trafficking with your online community. A five minute video can change someone’s perspective on prostituted children in America – suggest these videos to your friends:
- Become a fan on Facebook to keep updated on recent developments at Shared Hope, read related articles, and invite others to get involved in the movement to eradicate child sex trafficking.
- Follow us on Twitter to receive quick updates on Shared Hope’s developments and breaking stories about child sex trafficking.